The governing bodies of the UNEC Research Foundation are the Board of Trustees and the President.
The Board of Trustees is the control body of the Foundation. Members of the Board are elected by the founders once in every 3 years. New members of the Board of Trustees can be elected only with the consent of all its participants.
The powers of the Board of Trustees include:
- Control of incoming funds;
- Approval of the Foundation’s programs and control over their implementation;
- Elects and recalls the President of the Foundation;
- Accepts reports of the President of the Foundation;
- Elects the auditor of the Foundation and accepts his/her reports;
- Makes decisions about opening new branches of the Foundation and approves their Charter;
- Makes amendments to the current Charter in accordance with the Foundation’s interests;
- Makes decisions on termination or resume of Foundation’s activities;
- Participates in other important decisions regarding the Foundation.